Monday, March 14, 2011

Tiny Marathon

I did it! I started my morning out with a 6.2 mile walk. I gotta say, it made me feel proud...and bored. Walking alone is just boring! Yes, I had my iPod on with tons of great playlists to choose from and blah, blah, blah it was still boring. I'm not so good at the alone part of this. Lola's company for a portion of the walk helped. Here she is afterwards:



When I woke up it was nasty gray outside. When I stepped out the front door it was pouring down rain. Blech. I thought, "Well, I'm going to have to go back inside and walk later." Then it occurred to me...Amanda's guides at the Biggest Loser Resort are NOT going to cancel a hike because of rain. So why should I puss out? Here's a view of the rainy city on part of the walk:





Lastly, I have to show off my new shoes. They're not as shiny now that I've walked SIX point TWO miles in them and bits of my foot feel raw, but (!) they're the best shoes I've ever had:


Now I have to clean out my kitchen--which I was supposed to do last night--and find something clean and healthy to eat.

Here we go!
Emily

No comments: