Thursday, April 8, 2010

Personally Vanilla a.k.a. Reviler Revolution

I guess now that I started the blog I should consider writing in it...on it...and maybe even sharing it. Hmm.

I was chatting with a friend on facebook last night and sent her a link. When I did it asked me to type in two random words to verify whatever. I decided songs or stories or posts should be written with titles taken from those two words.

The first example--Personally Vanilla.

Then there's:

Motion Cockerel
Ratner That
Adjusted Below
In Sloshes
The Numerals
Mopping Prime
Outtake Drawing
Mr Numbs
Dent Wearily

(I am not making this up. Try for yourself--www.captcha.net)

Ghandi Organics
Economic Misdoings
About Plumpest
Gershwin Today
Pride Million
Who Disaster
Forehead Doodled
District Snowshoe

Okay, I'm obsessing. But from now on, if I'm at a loss for words, I have this list and many others from which to choose titles.

I leave you tonight, with my favorite:

Reviler Revolution

Yes!









No comments: